Our Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Miami
Half day deep sea fishing Miami is our most popular fishing charter that we offer. The edge of the Gulf Stream and deep reef fishing grounds are very close to shore. It’s only a 10 – 15 min ride from our dock to the off shore fishing grounds. Therefore your half day fishing charter will have nearly four hours of deep sea sport fishing.
On our half day deep sea fishing Miami trips, we will often target & catch Sharks, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) & Kingfish out on the deeper reefs & Gulf Stream. We will offer Kite fishing, live bait fishing or trolling out on the edge of the deep reef or Gulf Stream. As well as on the near shore shallower reefs we target and catch Spanish Mackerel, Jack Caravelle, Yellowtail Snapper, Bonita, Bluefish, Barracuda, Blue Runner & Gag Grouper.
Half day deep sea Fishing Miami on the deeper wrecks and reefs, we may typically target and fish for Sport fish like Golden Amberjack, Almaco Jack, Black Grouper, Red Grouper and the “king of the wreck”, the Warsaw Grouper. We also may catch Tilefish, Vermillion Snapper, Lane Snapper, Red Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Hog Snapper & large Barracuda on a half day fishing charter.
- The AM morning trip leaves the dock at 8am & returns at about Noon. (8am-12pm).
- The PM afternoon trip leaves the dock at 1pm & returns at about 5pm. (1pm-5pm).
A few common questions…
- Q – Is Half Day deep sea Fishing Miami better in the morning or afternoon ?
- A – The fishing can be great on both trips. Although the smaller schooling fish such as Kingfish & Mackerel traditionally bite better on the morning trip, but not as a rule.
- Game Fish such as Sailfish & Sharks some times of the year prefer the late afternoon. Some Game Fish tend to feed as the sun lowers in the evening sky, but we are routinely successful on both half day charter fishing (tours) trips with all our available species.
What We Include on Half Day Charters:
- All bait (live, dead & cut. Depending on seasonal availability).
- All of the Tackle you will need (rods & reels included).
- Fishing License for everyone on board each charter fishing trip.
- Cooler space and Ice for drinks.
- Refrigerator & Microwave for food.